Private WAN (Wide Area Network) - Connecting your offices together, privately and securely.
Comwire’s Private WAN (Wide Area Network) service delivers a carrier-grade private MPLS (multi-protocol label switching) network for all of your remote sites. A private network gives your business the reliability (backed by 99.9% uptime SLAs), security (private network traffic never enters the public Internet), and performance to connect your remote sites back to the head office resources. By linking your remote sites, internet connections are no longer required for every site and can be consolidated to reduce expenditure.
Benefits of a Carrier-grade MPLS private network
- Traffic never leaves enters the public Internet*
- No IPSEC overhead on inter-site links
- Unlimited traffic between your sites
- Customisable speeds (2Mbps to 10Gbps – Ethernet)
- Options for xDSL
Ethernet Internet Services - High-speed data network access
Comwire’s Ethernet Services offer high-speed connectivity to the public Internet design for business of any size.
- Fixed monthly fees
- Plans available to suit your budget and requirements
- Option for metered internet
- Scale up as your business grows
- Customisable speeds (2Mbps to 1Gbps – Ethernet)